What Exactly Is EZPDF Reader?
We live in a world which is defined by the apps we have. Our phones and smart devices can do anything today. Making just calls is not the norm of the day. The devices can bring the best of the world into your phones, allowing you to listen to music, play games, watch movies, and of course read books. When we talk about the reading capabilities of smartphones, the discussion comes to the question – read what? And how? To answer the questions, publishers across the world came out with portable formats which made reading easy across anywhere. Thus, the readers, standalone devices, and the apps which were related to them on the devices were designed to get these formats. Thus, the reading became an easier cross-platform practice. One of these apps that we are looking at is EZPDF reader.
EZPDF reader is a swift and small eBook reading app which brings the best features of PDF into the application. With almost every feature that you need from a decent eBook reader, in EZPDF reader, you can load up your PDF’s and start reading. This app from the house of UniDocs productivity brings the best and effective features from EZPDF to the fore. The best thing about EZPDF is that it will soon become your go-to PDF editor. In the few tools which bring the best editing and exporting tools to PDF files, EZPDF reader stands in prominence. Hence, let us see if it stands out when you can compare it to Adobe PDF editors like Acrobat. The nearest competitors to the same are Foxit PDF reader which is claimed as the best PDF reader by the critics. And importantly, which things separate the EZPDF reader.
The Review Of EZPDF Reader For Desktop Reader
The efficient android reader becomes a safe bet for everyone dealing with PDFs. The main advantage it shows is that it shows an effective way of editing PDFs like no other. You can utilise features like Mark-Up’s, Bookmarking, Text Editing, and media insertion, and much more to bring the whole lot of power to PDF. The PDF, portable document format can bring the best of documents into a sizable and easily transferable file format. On paper, EZPDF reader offers incredible features which include direct sync of books between cloud and device. Obviously, EZPDF app within your phone can scan through to find and load PDFs on the device. But it doesn’t stop at that, bringing the PDFs which are associated with your account and in the cloud, is also something worthwhile.
Once you have all the PDF’s you need on the device, you can always take up editing and modify them. Thus, it becomes a clear convenience, over other PDF solutions. Hence, EZPDF reader will become your go-to Desktop PDF reader and more.
Features Of EZPDF Reader To The Etext Materials ON Android
When you look at EZPDF Reader, you can see that that app although a small one, packs a whole lot of punch within them. Thus, it won’t take us much time to list out the capabilities of this app going forward. The below are some of its prime features which make the app stand out.
- Customised Viewing with flipping dual page view supported.
- PDF Form Filler with direct input creation and offline working.
- Native support for Multimedia PDF Viewer – Audio, Video, Animation GIF and Read Aloud
- Annotation features which allow you to mark up the text as and where required.
- Text view with reflowable content features allowing easy view, read, and edit functions.
- Search within and extract quote features which allow you to select and export text.
- Protection and Security features which allow you to transfer and use PDF files safely.
- Native support for PDF hyperlinks, and within tab opening for the hyperlinks.
- Auto features like Auto Bookmarking, Auto Upload and Sync features and Auto mailing.
- Visual appeal with Page turn effects, touch screen highlights and consistent cover images and more.
A Review of EZPDF Reader App’s Features
Since the above are just the throw points about what this App holds for us, let us see the features in detail. However, it is easier to depict these features into that which effect and ease the reading capacity and those who work under the hood to make it more appealing. In this context, the major features which define the working of EZPDF Reader are,
Interactive Features for EZPDF Reader
In the above-explained features, the features which further enhance your PDF uses are Annotations, Dual page view, PDF form filler with direct input creation. While we explain this, the following discussion comes up,
- EZPDF Reader allows you to edit the PDF file on your desktop or within your mobile. Now, when we say that EZPDF reader can only perhaps take up PDF’s which are DRM-free.
- As with multiple PDF processors, namely Acrobat reader or Foxit reader which are top players in the market, here as well there are ways you can access DRM protected PDF’s. And the best part is that it isn’t illegal. Once you log in with your Adobe credentials, you can access them.
- One other feature that you will find as an interesting, the thing is, EZPDF Readers is its Dual Page view which will come across as an incredible way of reading longer text materials.
- When you open pages, which are needed to be followed in fashion then, Dual View comes as a handy tool so that you can revert and refer.
- Now, the other advantage you have with EZPDF reader, PDF form filler which is super easy to operate on.
- Annotations will come with highlight ease, where you can easily bring out the annotations into the making. With that in hand, you can easily export the parts of the PDF which you like.
- One of the better things you can get with this app is the ability to read the books with a particular reflowable content. This is the ability to read your text, as a scroll down. And the app also adjusts the text, PDF according to the display size and resolution.
Security and Protection Features For EZPDF Reader
The app in the recent updates has become much clear on where it stands on security protocols. It brings in support for, fingerprint support which not only opens but protects. You can now encrypt your PDF files with fingerprint authorization. Now, you add much more security to files which are already secure via PDF’s. Also, with two-step verifications, EZPDF reader offers much more protection than usual. In other words, the risk of falling into wrongful hands is the minimum to zero. Moving ahead, as on the other side, when you receive PDF files from other sources, this app also scans the files for invariable factors and broken links. One another thing that this app offers is an end to end encryption which makes sharing and exporting PDF’s easier. Of course, as you go for it, even the media inclusions within the PDF makes for a good run.
Other useful nifty features which we may require going for is, Table of Contents, Thumbnails scroll images, and reading directions. This is useful for open standard protection, and reading PDF’s which can the writers bring out in Arabic or Hebrew. Of course, there’s the support for trackball feature of iPhone and new Android phones, so that you can switch between window panes with super ease.
Visual Appeal Functions For EZPDF Reader – And How To Activate Them
As we mentioned earlier, there are many features which make EZPDF reader a must-have for any smartphone or tablet. The major visual graphics that come to the fore when you look at the eBook reading app is that the layout looks crisp and clear. The appeal is in the compatibility the app has for almost all the popular fonts. With the support for multiple fonts, you won’t face the issue of ‘unable to open’ the PDF ever again because of the font support. It also has the option to load your fonts, so you can always find the font if the app doesn’t support. Moving on, the EZPDF reader gives you multiple options to bring side-by-side views for the PDF. Obviously, there is the multi-point touch screen support which allows you to snap in and snap out of multiple readings.
There is auto scroll support, and of course, there is a scroll lock. Similarly, you can make the PDF locked, while you read, and only make only a portion of it visible. Thereby your focus is something you are looking at this point of the moment. You can also connect and sync with Google Drive and DropBox, and load them up in a single window. From the home screen, you can always bring a widget to quick access your library of PDF’s. The app automatically brings all your PDF’s to one place. The EZPDF Reader has a built-in function that allows you to set and secure a digital signature for use on PDF forms. You can simply send your file after you’ve signed and saved the document.
Which One Is Better – EZPDF Reader or Acrobat Reader
This discussion has challenged many critics who use PDFs regularly and vouch for its versatility. For those who believe that PDF is a better and easier way out than other eText formats like ePub, Doc, Mobi or anything at all, this question is important. Acrobat Reader comes from the same family as Adobe, which originally brought out the format to the world. In that sense, EZPDF Reader is an outside entity. However, the codecs and formats are equally brought in by EZPDF Reader sync perfectly with the PDF processing within the app. Also, since Acrobat Reader has a plain, no frills attached interface on the web, it couldn’t transform correctly with Android and iOS requirements. This is where the app becomes great. It shows that EZPDF reader is something of the best bet with smartphones, especially when it comes to accessing, reading, exporting, and converting Pdf files. Get the app right now on your phone.