Introduction Of Universal Book Reader
Universal Book Reader is an all-powerful eBook reading app. That is, it’s description in short. But when we start to understand what it means, we come to know why and how the app stands out. In detail, the Universal Book Reader comes out as a neat and tidy looking app which works with any system. Of course, it is applicable for both Android and iOS. The app performs smoothly on the latest Marshmallow and Nougat updates of Android as well and is backwards compatible. Universal Book Reader is an app that turns your Android into a powerful e-reader that can work with both EPUB and PDF files. The app lets you import any data in these formats that you have to your device’s memory, and then quickly add them to your virtual bookshelf.
The best use of Universal Book Reader comes when you use it both as an eBook reader and eBook organiser. As with other eBook readers like Moon Plus reader, Helicon, Tolino and more, the Universal app also the ability to read DRM-Protected or DRM-Free PDF’s as well. Interestingly, you can even Add your books to the library and the device, via a dedicated portal FeedBacks online store. On the first step, you can see that all your books within the device are displayed in the library. Of course, the app scans the whole mobile and brings them all in one place. Also, you can link your online drives to Google Drive, DropBox and OpenDrive to synchronise your books across the devices.
Once you get all the books within the categories, it is very simple to search and pick your book within moments. Search is one of the fastest features which is the Universal reader.
Features of Universal Book Reader
The Universal Book Reader app comes with a great package of features and speed. No wonder that the app in Android play store is one of the highly regarded ones. By default, Universal Book Reader will show you all your titles on a virtual bookshelf. From there, you can quickly access any volume, and best of all, you can create specific shelves to organise them better. You could, for example, create one shelf for science fiction books and another for how-to guides.
The features with Universal Book Reader:
- Feedbooks online store – Get access to the entire Feedbooks catalogue directly through UB Reader, including full integration of your Feedbooks Bookshelf.
- Intuitive and fast navigation – page flipping with animations, scroll slider to help you get to the desired page easily.
- Customizable reading experience – font size and type customisation, multiple view modes for easier day or night reading, brightness adjustment, and page orientation settings.
- Helpful text search features.
- Bookmark pages for quick reference later.
- Open EPUB / PDF files from external file browsers.
- Localised in 12 languages – Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish and Swedish.
Explanation Of App Features – Universal Book Reader
With Universal Book Reader, you get an integrated bookstore. The main advantage here is that this usually parallels your Kindle store within Amazon. Amazon offers you a substantial number of books via its Kindle store. The case is similar to Universal Book Reader as well. With free books being hosted at FeedBooks store, or as they say Catalogue. The Feedbooks store offers you books across genres and brings most of the classics right to your fingertips. Naturally, you won’t be running out of any books to read, as there are a substantial number of free books.
- You can get access to The Feedbooks directly through UB Reader, including full integration of your Feedbooks Bookshelf. The universal book reader is a worthy alternative to Kindle is such manners where the book’s catalogue is easily synchronised across devices.
- Of course, you can get the books to mean something where they are divided into different and intuitive groups.As with other major players in the market, you can change the way you read your text.
- With customizable reading experience, font size and type customisation, multiple view modes and more, you can ensure wonderful experience in reading. In reading the books and catalogues, you can see that less is more. Universal Book Reader will by default arrange your books into logical groups and categories.
- In addition to the grouping logic, you can still read the book with some great inbuilt reading factors. Thus, you have the option for easier day or night reading. The Universal book reader can adjust the settings to bring the most natural ways of reading. Also, there are the brightness adjustment and page orientation settings.
Files Input and Book Management Within Universal Book Reader
How many times have you wondered whether you could open ePub and PDF in outside browsers? You could see them, but you had to download it on your system and perhaps bring them to a decent eBook reader to mean something.
- With Universal Book Reader, you can now do so. You can open links from outside browser within the app. All you should do is copy the link and paste it into the open from URL. This allows direct loading into the app. Thus, you cannot ask for a better alternative to Universal Book Reader.
- The app will allow you to open eText materials and Localised in 12 languages – French, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, and Swedish. With a beautiful interface, and the ability to add books via even mail, you are having an all-around eBook solution for you.
- Universal book reader’s bookcase view allows you to add new shelves, select multiple books, view by list or grid, and browse through your collection. Thus, you have more control over various aspects while going for reading.
- Also, based on the reading habits you may present over time, the app shows you recommendations which allow you to pick books of your present. In case you aren’t finding books, you always have the internal search bar. With the integrated file browser, you can quickly browse and import your EPUB and PDF files from the memory card on your device, and import entire folders of eBooks.
- You can then always sort the books based on author, year of release and order arrangements.
Why You Need To Buy The Full Version Of Universal Book Reader
The simple reason behind Universal Book Reader is Ads. As with any other application these days, the free version of the app comes out with all the functions, but are sometimes given only a few restrictions. One of the main hindrances is Ads. All those consistent banner ads below your reading window is a little annoying to anyone who wants to read in a full-screen mode. However, when you buy the full version, you get rid of all your annoying includes. But this is not all you get when you bring in Universal Book Reader which is paid for.
You also get the options for Text-To-Speech features. Also, You can also bring the app reading to work for you. Thus, You just must plug in your audio device and get a reading, or rather be listening. You can thus listen to the ePub files and PDFs while you commute and work.
- With the paid version, Universal Book Reader gives you options to Lock some books in the bookshelf. You can practice, pick and select the books which you think need some security or should be kept as private, and have them locked.
- You can practically lock the books so that others can’t access it. Not only that, you can get quick access to books which you read most by placing a quick access widget.
- Not only this with the paid version you can convert files interchangeably as well. The formats which can be openly supported for conversion is over 50 different file formats to PDF or ePub including Mobi, TXT, CSV, XLXs, Docx, PDT, ePub, WPS, PSD and many more.
- You can practically cover the conversion areas within this app. In this regard, Universal Book Reader becomes your go-to app for every eBook requirement. Go ahead and try it out now from Play Store and iOS.
Search and Support Systems in Universal Book Reader
With Universal Book Reader, you can get all the inbuilt search facilities which bring results not only on the bookshelf but also within the book. That becomes a useful utility when you can search and find a quote within a book, and bring out the best of it. Now, it is also useful when you can search both words wise or phrase wise. That becomes all the easier to pick, select and export the phrases. You can then export the phrases to different platforms or better save them into a different file altogether. This is a convenient way of doing so. And the reason it becomes a good deal is that most eBook readers don’t give you the option of scurrying through PDFs.
Also, you have an option of searching for books not only the within the device but also on the portal. The Universal Book Reader, therefore, brings wonderful features for an all-comprehensive eBook reader and a feature loaded platform which makes it a must-have application.
Follow our in-depth analysis of the best reading applications out there in the market, right now, and never miss out on all the awesome tech in the publishing world